(Term 2014 - 15)
Dyersburg Funeral Home
420 US HWY 51 Bypass West
Dyersburg, TN 38024
2015 TFDA/TFSSC 112th Annual Convention
JUNE 7 - 9, 2015
Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Tennessee The Tradition of Serving Our Communities
Going back to the basics of funeral traditions and what we do best in our communities
There will be MAGIC, PRIZES AND SURPRISES!!!
Contact the TNFDA office
Toll free 800-537-1599
Robert W. Batson, Executive Director
Dawn Elliott, Office Secretary
Welcome to the Tennessee Funeral Directors Association Website!
The Tennessee Funeral Directors Association (TFDA) comprises approximately 250 members throughout Tennessee -- funeral homes and companies serving the funeral profession.
The TFDA promotes high ethical standards and continuing education in the funeral service.
1600 Hayes Street, Suite 300
Nashville, TN 37203
Funeral Home Liaison
Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer
Spring Hill Funeral Home in Nashville, TN, is currently searching for a dual Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer. We are a Funeral Home that does approximately 450 calls a year with a cemetery that does over 500 interments a year. We offer benefits and 401K. Please send your resume to email@example.com
or call Tom Bowers or Tara Bessling at 615-865-1101.
Full-Time Funeral Director/Embalmer
We are a long-standing, four generation, traditional funeral home with multiple locations, cemetery and memorial grounds, and multiple crematories.
Our facilities and staff are of the highest quality to provide our families with the best quality care and experiences.
Located in Easley, SC, our community is a wonderful place to raise a family and is in close proximity to all the amenities you could want. Day trips encompass everything from the beach to mountain skiing; progressive large cities to historical sites.
We offer competitive compensation based on the applicant�s experience level, an exceptional benefits package, incentive opportunities, and an excellent schedule. There is a possible advancement opportunity depending on the candidate�s skill set. We would prefer a currently licensed applicant.
- Associate's or Bachelor�s degree;
- Must have the appropriate state funeral licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with MS Office;
- Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience;
- Good driving record;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Knowledge of funeral merchandising;
- Knowledge of FTC, OSHA, and State regulations of Funeral Service;
- Knowledge of crematory & cremation regulations;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to multi-task within job responsibilities;
- Participation in a community service organization; and
- Arrange and conduct funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional, organized and caring manner and in keeping with company policies and procedures.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Paul Kraemer (firstname.lastname@example.org
) for consideration.