Experienced Funeral Director/Embalmer needed
We are looking for an experienced Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team in the Chattanooga, TN area!
Are you interested in joining a family-team with ownership benefits??
Would you like for your career or vocation to be in the very community which you live??
Are you tired of feeling as though your value and service as a funeral professional is being commoditized??
Our directors work with client families to arrange memorial services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
- Meets with client families to listen and arrange personalized memorial services
- Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Conducts and attends services regularly
- Understand and implements company provided training
- Works on-call/first call, as needed/ strong mortician skills
- Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
- Directs employees to ensure they meet a high standard of professionalism and service level
- Appropriately uses corporate support
- Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
- Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Funeral Director/Embalmer
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License and/or the ability to obtain licenses or Application by Endorsement in the State of Tennessee
- Valid state issued driver's license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Qualified candidates can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org